What to Expect:
At Acuo CrossFit, you’ll find a lot of open space and only essential equipment like medicine balls, kettlebells, barbells, and rowers. The workouts are done in class format and are approximately an hour long. Classes are kept small to provide close attention and foster a fun, motivational atmosphere. One of our certified coaches will take you through a warm up, strength or skill work, and a WOD (workout of the day).
How to Get Started:
No matter what your fitness level we are ready to help you get started at Acuo CrossFit. We will establish a baseline measure of your current fitness and guide you through our workouts which can be scaled to any level. Give us a call, send an email or just stop by and we’ll show you how it all works and get you into one of our Foundations classes.
- Visit our space to see what we're all about (see our schedule for hours)
- Try a class; you're 1st visit is free! (we will modify any workout to your current abilities)
- Decide if you like us, the coaches, facility, location, hours, community, etc.
- Start the Acuo Foundations classes and choose a membership plan that's best for you
- Welcome to the Acuo CrossFit family!